Training Widget

Sunday, March 27, 2011




Race day came...and went! It was a blast, and my body felt great. Here's my race day stats:
Weight:125
body fat percentage:18
muscle percentage:36

Time for the half marathon: 1:43:08

I'm really excited about this because it gives me hope that I can qualify for Boston if I work really hard. I've got 8 months to train...after I take a week off though. I'm going to enjoy a week of easy workouts, and I'm so glad that my stomach is feeling so much better. What seems to be working best is gluten free plus avoiding processed foods. I've been sticking to lots of fruit in the morning; almonds for snack; soup, salad and potatoes for lunch; celery and peanut butter for snack; lots of veggies, brown rice, and a lean protein for dinner; and a string cheese for my post workout snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment